- Each year we care for more than 3,000 patients and their families.
- It costs more than £5.7million a year to support our patients and their families, of which we must fundraise £1.8million.
- It costs approximately £4,500 to care for each patient on the Inpatient Unit per week.
- It costs £13,351 to run the hospice for a whole day.
- The Hospice has over 130 regular volunteers who work in all areas, as well as hundreds more event volunteers.
- We care for people with many types of illness. Many of our patients will have cancer but others will have long term conditions such as heart failure, lung disease or neurological conditions, including motor neurone disease or multiple sclerosis.